Welcome to Saturn Class!
Miss Simpson is our class teacher
Mrs Corby, Miss Davies and Mrs Fisher are our teaching assistants
Click here to see our topic web for what we are learning about this half term.
Things to Note:
- Our PE days are now Monday and Tuesday. PE will be mostly outside this term (weather permitting) so please have kit for both indoor and outdoor sessions, including trainers.
- Homework is given out on Friday and collected the following Thursday.
- Spellings will be done on Thursdays.
Have a look at what we've been up to in Saturn Class!
Fantastic resources to support learning and homework activities
- Purple Mash - activities and games across the whole curriculum. We will sometimes set homework on Purple Mash, this will appear as a bell on the 'To Do' section.
- Nrich - We use this site to develop our reasoning and problem solving skills in mathematics. Have a look around and try some of the activities.
- Scratch - programming website we will be using in computing. Great fun, using blocks to code.
- Top Marks - great English and Maths games to play at home
- Splat 100: A website we use a lot in maths!
- Hit the Button: Great for practicing lots of different maths skills
- Crick Web: Some great games for spellings, grammar and punctuation