Welcome to Mars Class!
Mrs Faupel and Mrs Miller are our class teachers.
Our teaching assistant is Mrs Hardbattle.
This term our topic is
The Great, the Brave and the Bold.
Download the termly newsletter HERE.
Download the latest homework grid HERE.
Things to note:
- PE is on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- If your reading book needs changing, please hand it to us in the morning and we will change it that day.
- Please make sure reading books are always in school.
- Library books are changed on Wednesdays.
- Please let us know if anyone different is collecting after school.
- Water bottles should be brought to school daily. Please make sure these are named.
Testing the new outdoor fitness equipment!
We practiced writing our numbers correctly, starting and finishing in the right place. We used large sheets of paper and crayons.
Here are some suggestions of how to help your child at home.
- Purple mash - please log in to this and explore it with your child. The e login details are in your child's reading record.
Read, Write, Inc- useful phonics information and guidance. This is the programme our school follows.
Newsround-The home of news and fun facts for kids.
- Click here to find lots of ideas to get your child writing at home.
- Oxford Owl - This is a great website where you can read books online. We share books from here regularly.