Welcome to Neptune Class
Class Teacher- Mrs Staniforth
Teaching Assistants- Mrs Homer and Mr Morris
Click here to see what we are learning about this half term.
Things to Note:
- PE is on Monday and Wednesday, please ensure your child has indoor and outdoor PE kit in school.
- Homework is given out on a Friday and is due back in the following Wednesday. Please be aware if it is handed in after this time it may not be marked that week.
- If you would like to see a sample of the Year Six SAT's papers click here
- Children can bring a healthy snack in from home to eat during morning playtime (fruit is preferable).
- Spellings will be given out every Friday and tested the following Friday.
- Please help your children to learn their times tables. Click here for fun activities.
- 7th March - World Book day
- 11th March - Science week
- 12th and 21st March - Parents evening
- 28th March - Class photographs
- 5th April - Last day of term
- 23rd April - Back to school
- SATs Week 13th -17th May
SATs Parents Evening- Click here for the PowerPoint
This term our topic is .....
Click here to find out what we were learning about in Spring 1...
Click here to find out what we were learning about in Autumn 2 ...
Click here to find out what we were learning about in Autumn 1...
...World War One Wow Day
Fantastic resources to support learning and homework activities
- Nrich fun maths challenges to deepen mathematical understanding.
- Scratch - programming website we use in class. Great fun, using blocks to code.
- Purple Mash - resources to support the whole curriculum. Homework may also be set using the 'To Do' tab
- Top marks- helping children to learn their times tables