Welcome to Neptune Class
Class Teacher- Mrs Staniforth
Teaching Assistants- Mrs Homer and Mr Morris
Click here to see what we are learning about this half term.
Things to Note:
- PE is on Monday and Friday, please ensure your child has indoor and outdoor PE kit in school.
- Homework is given out on a Friday and is due back in the following Wednesday. Please be aware if it is handed in after this time it may not be marked that week.
- If you would like to see a sample of the Year Six SAT's papers click here
- Children can bring a healthy snack in from home to eat during morning playtime (fruit is preferable).
- Spellings will be given out every Friday and tested the following Friday.
- Please help your children to learn their times tables. Click here for fun activities.
- 14th January Happy Puzzle Company
- Friday 1st February NSPCC Number Day
- Wednesday 6th February 5.30pm SATs Parents Evening
- Friday 8th February Magistrates in the Community mock trial
- 14th February Spanish WOW day
- SATs Week 13th -17th May
SATs Parents Evening- Click here for the PowerPoint
This term our topic is .....
Click here to find out what we were learning about in Autumn 2 ...
Click here to find out what we were learning about in Autumn 1
Fantastic resources to support learning and homework activities
- Nrich fun maths challenges to deepen mathematical understanding.
- Scratch - programming website we use in class. Great fun, using blocks to code.
- Purple Mash - resources to support the whole curriculum. Homework may also be set using the 'To Do' tab
- Top marks- helping children to learn their times tables