WELCOME FROM THE HEAD
Thank you for your interest in Crick Primary School. We are very proud of our wonderful school.
Crick Primary School aims to be an outstanding school at the heart of a supportive village community. Our aim is to instil in all our pupils a lifelong curiosity and love of learning. Together we will ensure that our pupils feel happy and safe so that they can grow into confident, independent learners who achieve their full potential.
We are a small co-educational one form entry primary school with 187 children between 4 and 11 years old. We are situated in the picturesque village of Crick, Northamptonshire.
We set high standards of work and achieve this through providing a creative curriculum, putting children at the heart of everything we do and working closely with parents, carers and the whole community.
In December 2016 Ofsted said, “This is a good school that strives to be at the heart of the community it serves" All of the staff and pupils in school are working hard to ensure we keep being the best we can possibly be. At Crick Primary School we aim to give all of our children an education which is best suited to their needs and ability.
We are also fortunate to have Crick Pre-School on site which allows our pre-school children to be familiar with the school and essentially eases the transition process.
REMOTE LEARNING INFORMATION:
Click here to see a copy of remote learning policy for parents
Click here to see the results of our Remote Learning Questionnaire
Click here to see our Recovery Plan
Click here to see our Covid Catch up Premium Report
OUR SCHOOL VISION:
At Crick Primary school, we endeavour to raise standards by providing pupils with a learning environment that allows them to be curious, resilient and ambitious. Kindness, equality and wellbeing are at the heart of all that we do in order for our pupils to respect themselves, others and the environment.
OUR SCHOOL AIMS:
At Crick we:
- Ensure pupil’s learning and well-being are at the heart of everything we do
- Provide a happy, safe and secure environment, which enables pupils to thrive
- Set ourselves challenging goals, be our best, knowing our strengths and celebrate our efforts and achievements
- Take the time to listen to each other’s feelings and opinions
- Encourage respect and tolerance in all aspects of life
- Build on prior knowledge by provide a broad and balanced curriculum that combines excellence in teaching with enjoyment of learning
- Encourage and praise achievement, positive behaviour and honesty and expect everyone to take responsibility for their own actions
- Provide equality of opportunity for all pupils and develop their confidence and positive self-image
- Encourage pupils to think for themselves, accept challenges and persevere
- Foster enquiring minds and a love of learning, with the ability to question, choose, evaluate and discuss rationally
- Value the relationship we have with parents, carers, families, governors and the wider community
As staff and governors, we want every child in our care to enjoy their time in Crick Primary School and hope you enjoy browsing our website. If you require any information not available on this website or you would like to visit our school, please feel free to contact the school office.
Please click here for our values competition.
Our School App has been updated.
It is available from Google play or the App store and search for School Jotter. You will then be able to select Crick Primary as your chosen school.
Children’s Air Ambulance fundraising
We were all completely astonished with the work the Children's Air Ambulance service do and how important this air ambulance is for transporting critically ill babies and children to specialist hospitals, when the child is too sick to travel by road. The clinically designed helicopter provides a flying intensive care unit for babies and children, which costs over £3500 each time it takes flight. They receive no government or lottery funding and their missions rely entirely on the voluntary donations received. Please see the link below to find out more about this amazing charity: