Welcome to Neptune Class
Class Teacher- Mrs Staniforth
Teaching Assistant-Mr Morris
Things to Note:
- PE is on Monday and Thursday, please ensure your child has indoor and outdoor PE kit in school.
- Homework is given out on a Friday and is due back in the following Wednesday. Please be aware if it is handed in after this time it may not be marked that week.
- If you would like to see a sample of the Year Six SAT's papers click here
- Children can bring a healthy snack in from home to eat during morning playtime (fruit is preferable).
- Spellings will be given out every Friday and tested the following Thursday.
- Please help your children to learn their times tables. Click here for fun activities.
- 13th September Roald Dahl Day
- 25th -27th September Year 6 to PGL
- 27th September Mcmillian Coffee Morning 8am-9.30am
- 7th October - Book Look for parents 3.35-4.00pm
- 10th October Year 5 and 6 trip to Holdenby House
- 17th October Parents Evening 4.30-7.00pm
- 18th October Neptune Class assembly
- 22nd October Parents Evening 3.45-6.30pm
- 25th October Neptune Class open morning 9am-10am
- 28th October - 1st November Half term
This term our topic is .....
Fantastic resources to support learning and homework activities
- Nrich fun maths challenges to deepen mathematical understanding.
- Scratch - programming website we use in class. Great fun, using blocks to code.
- Purple Mash - resources to support the whole curriculum. Homework may also be set using the 'To Do' tab
- Top marks- helping children to learn their times tables