Welcome to Neptune Class
Class Teacher- Mrs Staniforth
Teaching Assistant-Mr Morris
Click here to see what we are learning about this half term.
Things to Note:
- PE is on Monday and Friday, please ensure your child has indoor and outdoor PE kit in school.
- Homework is given out on a Friday and is due back in the following Wednesday. Please be aware if it is handed in after this time it may not be marked that week.
- If you would like to see a sample of the Year Six SAT's papers click here
- Children can bring a healthy snack in from home to eat during morning playtime (fruit is preferable).
- Spellings will be given out every Friday and tested the following Friday.
- Please help your children to learn their times tables. Click here for fun activities.
- 30th April- All Stars Cricket taster session
- 8th May – Northampton Saints Rugby taster session
- 13th -16th May - SATs week- SATs Breakfast
- Monday 13th- Spelling, Punctuation and grammar (SPAG) (45 minutes)
- Tuesday 14th- Reading (60 minutes)
- Wednesday 15th- Maths Paper 1 (30 minutes) and Paper 2 (40 minutes)
- Thursday 16th- Maths Paper 3 (40 minutes)
- Friday - Year 6 end of SATs party (Letter to follow)
- Saturday 18th May – May Day
- Tuesday 21st May- Year 6, 5, 4 and 3 trip to the Black Country Living Museum
- Friday 24th May - Last day of term
A letter to our amazing Year 6 Pupils
SATs Parents Evening- Click here for the PowerPoint
This term our topic is .....
Click here to find out what we were learning about in Spring 1...
Click here to find out what we were learning about in Autumn 2 ...
Click here to find out what we were learning about in Autumn 1...
...World War One Wow Day
Fantastic resources to support learning and homework activities
- Nrich fun maths challenges to deepen mathematical understanding.
- Scratch - programming website we use in class. Great fun, using blocks to code.
- Purple Mash - resources to support the whole curriculum. Homework may also be set using the 'To Do' tab
- Top marks- helping children to learn their times tables