Welcome to Neptune Class
Class Teacher- Mrs Staniforth
Teaching Assistant-Mr Morris
Things to Note:
- PE is on Monday and Thursday, please ensure your child has indoor and outdoor PE kit in school.
- Homework is given out on a Friday and is due back in the following Wednesday. Please be aware if it is handed in after this time it may not be marked that week.
- If you would like to see a sample of the Year Six SAT's papers click here
- Children can bring a healthy snack in from home to eat during morning playtime (fruit is preferable).
- Spellings will be given out every Friday and tested the following Thursday.
- Please help your children to learn their times tables. Click here for fun activities.
- 15th January Young Voices
- 16th January Sports Hall Athletics
- 4th February - SATs Parents Evening 5.30pm
- 7th February NSPCC Number Day
- 11th February Safer Internet Day
- 12th February Neptune Open Morning 9.30-10.30am
- 14th February - Mental Health Awareness Day
- 17th February - 21st February Half Term
- 5th March - World Book Day
- 9th March Book Look for Parents 3.30pm
- 13th March - Parents Evening Snap Shots sent out
- 18th March Parents Evening 4.30-7.00pm
- 23rd March Parents Evening 3.45-6.30pm
- 3rd April Last day of term
Spring 1 :This term our topic is ...
Click here to see what we are learning about this half term...
Autumn Two: Click
Fantastic resources to support learning and homework activities
- Nrich fun maths challenges to deepen mathematical understanding.
- Scratch - programming website we use in class. Great fun, using blocks to code.
- Purple Mash - resources to support the whole curriculum. Homework may also be set using the 'To Do' tab
- Top marks- helping children to learn their times tables