Welcome to the Year 6 class page
Class Teacher - Mrs Morris
Teaching Assistants - Mrs Channing & Miss Hinchcliffe
Things to Note:
- PE is on a Wednesday and Friday, please ensure your child has outdoor PE kit for our sessions this term.
- If you would like to see a sample of the Year Six SAT papers click here
- Children can bring a healthy snack in from home to eat during morning playtime (fruit is preferable).
- Please help your children to learn their times tables. Remember to use TTRS! Click here for fun activities to support your child's times table learning.
- Here is the SAT PowerPoint for parents/carers
For our class read, this term, we will be reading Tyger by S F Said
Read our spring term newsletter here: Newsletter
Read about what we are learning here: Topic web
Our topic homework for this term: Homework
African drumming workshop
Here is our performance to the whole school from the African drumming workshop. It was amazing!
Leon and the Place Between
Here is some of our writing and artwork based on the fabulous picture book - Leon and the Place Between - we wrote from the perspective of Abdul Kazam, a misunderstood character. We hope you enjoy reading it!
Spring term: This term our topic is ...
We'll Meet Again
Fantastic resources to support learning and homework activities
- Nrich fun maths challenges to deepen mathematical understanding.
- Scratch - programming website we sometimes use in class. Great fun, using blocks to code.
- Regenerators Climate Detectives Why is our planet getting hotter? Help Agent Sustain and Agent Able to crack the case.