Welcome to Neptune Class
Class Teacher - Mrs Morris
Teaching Assistant - Miss Hinchcliffe
Things to Note:
- PE is on Thursday, please ensure your child has outdoor PE kit for our sessions this term.
- Homework is given out on a Friday and is due back in the following Thursday. Please be aware if it is handed in after this time it may not be marked that week.
- If you would like to see a sample of the Year Six SAT's papers click here
- Children can bring a healthy snack in from home to eat during morning playtime (fruit is preferable).
- Spellings will be given out every Monday and tested the following Monday.
- Please help your children to learn their times tables. Click here for fun activities to support your child's times table learning.
Autumn 1 :This term our topic is ...
Off with their heads!
Click here to see what we are learning about this half term...
Fantastic resources to support learning and homework activities
- Nrich fun maths challenges to deepen mathematical understanding.
- Scratch - programming website we use in class. Great fun, using blocks to code.
- Purple Mash - resources to support the whole curriculum. Homework may also be set using the 'To Do' tab
- Top marks- helping children to learn their times tables