Mrs King is our class teacher.
Our teaching assistants are Mrs Plumridge and Miss Davies
Mrs King's Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Things to note:
- PE is on Tuesdays and Fridays. On these days please send your child into school in their PE kit. PE may be done inside or outside, so please dress for the weather!
- The children have the opportunity to read in school every day so please make sure their books and reading diaries are in school every day. If your child needs their book changing please put a note in their reading diary.
- Water bottles should be brought to school daily. Please make sure these are named.
- Please make sure all jumpers and book bags are named.
Our topic this term is...
Here are the documents for this half term:
Well, week 1 is done! We have done lots of learning this week. We have practiced our numbers to 10, written labels and captions, started our topic about toys and lots more! It has been lovely to have everyone back together again, playing together at break and lunch times and in assemblies.
Below are some pictures from our week!
Keep checking back for updates about our learning during the term!
Here are some great websites you can use at home:
- Purple mash - please log in to this and explore it with your child. The login details are in your child's reading diary.
- Phonics Play - Some great phonic based games to play.
- Phonics bloom - More great phonics games to play.
Newsround- The home of news and fun facts for kids.
- Top marks - English and Maths games to play. Try the daily 10- quick arithmetic skills. How quick can you get?
- Oxford Owl - This is a great website where you can read books online - for your child to read or to read together.
- Cbeebies bedtime stories - Lovely bedtime stories read by lots of different people!
- Storyline online - Lots of stories for you to listen to with your child.
- Numberblocks - an animated show exploring numbers in lots of different ways!
- Alphablocks on the BBC - Great short shows practicing different phonics sounds, great for practicing blending.
- Once upon a picture - Some great images to promote discussion, role play and lots of suggested literacy activities!
- BBC Supermovers - number songs and dances