Miss Simpson is our class teacher
Miss Davies is our teaching assistant
Click here to see our topic web for what we are learning about this half term.
Things to Note:
- Our PE days are Thursday and Friday. PE will be outside and inside this term so please have kit for both types of sessions, including trainers and pumps.
- Homework is given out on Friday and collected the following Thursday. You will have a grid of activities based on our theme sent home at the beginning of the half term and a weekly English or Maths task. 2 theme based tasks should be completed at some point during the term, but you can always do more if you want to!
- Spelling tests will be done on Fridays.
- Both spellings and homework will be uploaded each week to our class page. Scroll to the bottom of the page to find the links.
Our theme this half term is...
Visit to the Woods, to build mini Stone Age style houses!
Fantastic resources to support learning and homework activities
Other online resources:
- Purple Mash - activities and games across the whole curriculum. We will sometimes set homework on Purple Mash, this will appear as a bell on the 'To Do' section.
- Nrich - We use this site to develop our reasoning and problem solving skills in mathematics. Have a look around and try some of the activities.
- Scratch - programming website we will be using in computing. Great fun, using blocks to code.
- Top Marks - great English and Maths games to play at home
- Splat 100: interactive 100-square
- Hit the Button: Great for practicing lots of different maths skills
- Crick Web: Some great games for spellings, grammar and punctuation