We had a lovely lunch with our Pupil Voice children on Tuesday 7th December 2021...
What we like about Crick Primary School …
What we would like to change about Crick Primary School ...
Our response on how we can improve on some of the suggestions you have made.
- I have spoken to staff and we will make time for corrections and EBI's in the lessons.
- We need to play outside and get fresh air. If it is too cold we will limit the time we are outside.
- We have changed the timetable, so each week every class will get 1 hour of art a week, to make sure we are all doing the same.
- When we next have our School Council meeting, we will ask how many other pupils would like a shelter for the playground, or other options they may like and take a vote on this.
- The School Council have already discussed purchasing new equipment for the field and in the new year we will be meeting to look at what equipment we want to purchase.
- We already take drawing equipment outside at lunchtimes, but we make sure all pupils get to have a turn if they want to.