Mr Garfield is our class teacher.
Miss Davies is our teaching assistant.
Mrs Montgomery is our 1:1 teaching assistant.
Click here to see Spring 2 Newsletter
Click here to see Spring 2 Topic Web
Click here to see Spring 2 Homework Grid
Things to Note:
- Our PE days for the Spring Term are Mondays and Thursdays. Please ensure children arrive at school dressed in the correct PE kit on PE days.
- Homework - You will have a grid of activities based on our topic at the beginning of the half term. Two topic based tasks from the grid should be completed at some point during each half term, but you can always do more if you want to!
- Reading - Please continue to read with your child on a weekly basis and ensure children have their reading books and reading records in every day. Please use the reading comprehension bookmark sent home to ask your child questions about what they are reading.
- Children can bring one healthy snack in from home to eat during morning playtime (fruit/vegetables are preferable).
- Times Tables - The children can practise their times tables on the TT Rockstars App. We have also made our own flashcards to help with times tables learning. he government expectation is that all Year 4 children know all their times tables up to 12 x 12 by the end of the year. Although we support this through our learning in school, home practise is vital!
We had an amazing time at Everdon!
We will be focusing on Geography until the end of the year. We will be learning about Water, Weather and Climate and North and South America.
Fantastic resources to support learning and homework activities
- Oxford Owl - A great place to find e-books you haven't read before!
- Nrich - Use this site to develop reasoning and problem solving skills in mathematics.
- Top Marks - Fantastic games to help you with maths!