Mrs Williams is our class teacher.
Mrs McCullough is our teaching assistant.
Things to Note:
- Our PE days for the Autumn Term are Mondays and Fridays. Please ensure children arrive at school dressed in the correct PE kit on PE days.
- Homework - You will have a grid of activities based on our topic at the beginning of the half term. Two topic based tasks from the grid should be completed at some point during each half term, but you can always do more if you want to!
- Reading - Please continue to read with your child on a weekly basis and ensure children have their reading books and reading records in every day. Please use the reading comprehension bookmark sent home to ask your child questions about what they are reading.
- Spelling - The children will have retrieval practice every Friday and we ask that you help your child practise
learning the spellings throughout the week. There are suggestions on ways to practise spellings
on our website, so please do check them out. Spellings will be stuck into or written into your child’s
reading record books weekly.
- Times Tables - The government expectation is that all Year 4 children know all their times tables up to 12 x 12 by the end of the year. Although we support this through our learning in school, home practise is vital! Please use TT Rockstars to practise at least three times a week.
- Children can bring one healthy snack in from home to eat during morning playtime (fruit/vegetables are preferable).