Welcome to Mercury Class
Mr Morris and Mrs Staniforth are our class teachers
Mrs Channing is our teaching assistant
Click here to see what we are learning about in Mercury Class this term!
Things to Note:
- Children can bring a healthy snack in from home to eat during morning playtime (fruit is preferable).
- Our PE sessions are on a Monday and Thursday. Please ensure your child outdoor PE kit as we will be going outside whatever the weather.
- Spellings will be given out and tested on...
- Homework will be given out every ..., this is then due in the following ....
Fantastic resources to support learning and homework activities
- Nrich - We use this site to develop our reasoning and problem solving skills in mathematics. Have a look around and try some of the activities. Typical activities we may use range from Stage 1** to Stage 2**.
- Mathsframe - The children will find lots of maths games and activities here to support their learning in class.
- Brick Blaster 5 - This website supports children's mental addition skills
- Brick Blaster 6 - This website supports children's mental subtraction skills
- Purple Mash - resources to support the whole curriculum. Homework may also be set using the 'To Do' tab.